Tuesday, May 30, 2017

25) EVERYTHING is the only thing I regret about being with you. Goodbye



26) You will never be the guy my heart sees and I will never be the girl you want me to be. Goodbye.



27) Heartbreak is something that I never wanted to give to you. My decision to dump you is going to hurt me too. But I don’t expect you to understand any of this, you concern for our relationship has always been remiss.



28) It has been quite a while since you knew, that I want to break up with you. Today is the fateful day when I am firm on my decision, I hope we can part without any complications.

 Good Morning Quotes For Him

29) I never imagined that the guy of my dreams would give me nightmares too. The way you have changed, is why I am breaking up with you.



30) As my boyfriend you had the right to ask me to be yours, which I was. As your girlfriend I had the right to ask you to be mine, which you didn’t. I don’t think there’s anything else left to say, it’s best if we just walk our separate ways.



31) The coldest of hugs and soulless kisses, shallow lies and a barrage of false promises. Total disrespect and an obvious lack of care, absence of love and virtually nothing to share. You have left me with no option but to, hold back my tears and break up with you.



32) We both knew what it was going to take to make our relationship work. The only difference is that I look forward to doing those things while you looked away. Goodbye.

 Good Morning Quotes For Her

33) Now I realize that you didn’t change. It’s just that you pretended to be someone else in the beginning. Goodbye.



34) There was a time when I loved you like crazy, and that will never change – unlike YOU. Goodbye.



35) Our relationship was my whole world, while yours was outside it. Goodbye.



36) Before you ask me why I want to break up with you, ask your heart why it did not love me like how it was supposed to.



37) Breaking up with you is the only thing in my life that sounds terribly wrong but feels soulfully right. Goodbye.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment